Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.mobile
Theo Markettos Theo Markettos is offline

Default Mobile Phones - Battery Life

In uk.telecom.mobile Martin Brown wrote:
BINGO!! Thanks Theo - that looks like it should hit the spot.
(and at that price it is easy enough to take a punt on it)

And a note about the Samsungs... I don't know the XCover and whatever OS it
runs, but I've used their CDMA featurephones (SGH-something) which look a
bit like the E1200. The OS drove me up the wall - simple things like
turning off the keypad tones seemed to be impossible, so my pocket made
beeping sounds as I walked around. And they have a navpad where the central
click doesn't do anything - you have to press a separate button to the left
to accept/OK/whatever. A truly horrid experience, and I was happy to get
back to a basic Nokia asap.

Theo