Posted to alt.home.repair

Default submergable sump pump

On Apr 18, 9:26*am, Jon Danniken
wrote:
On 04/18/2013 05:30 AM, wrote:

On Apr 18, 7:45 am, wrote:
On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 02:56:09 -0500, "pacca" wrote:
no it's not tethered float,it is vertical float rod,it starts 9" and stops 4
",the way the water pours in it runs almost continually.But e have getting a
lot of rain in Wisconsin

Do this. *What is the make and model of the pump. *Go to google, then
click on "images" at the top, and find a picture of your pump. *Post the
URL of that picture so we can see how the thing looks and operates.

Agree. *How can anyone know exactly what kind of
pump he has? * But one thing is likely. *If it's intended
to be adjustable, the instructions would say how to do
so. * He could also check the manufacturer's website
for FAQ, etc.

Have you never heard of Google? *It took me all of about five seconds to
find a picture of OPs pump,

How do you know if the one you found is the one he has?
He gave no model #. He could have a pump laying around from
25 years ago, and now he's decided to use it.

which wasn't really necessary because there
are only a couple configurations for a sump pump, and OP described it
perfectly well in his FIRST post (not to mention *anyone who has looked
at sump pumps knows what it probaby looks like anyway).

So, it's up to those trying to help the guy to use google
to start doing research and then GUESS which pump he
may or may not have and then formulate answers based on that?
He's too lazy to give the specific model of the pump
he has so he can get a proper answer, and you attack
me?

And yeah, I know what sump pumps "probably" looks
like. But probably isn't a very good way to address the
problem.

As an exercise, here is how you do it: go to Google, and do an image
search on the following: "wayne sump pump", then report back, letting us
know that you found it.

Jon- Hide quoted text -

Here's an excercise, kiss my ass moron. Feel free to
use google to see what an ass may or may not look like.
Pick the one that's "probably" the right one.