Posted to alt.home.repair
US Judges are the enemy US Judges are the enemy is offline

Default Extension cord taped to metal fence

On Wednesday, April 17, 2013 6:37:19 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Apr 17, 5:01*pm, Oren wrote:

On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 21:44:01 +0000, kvs

wrote:

a neighbor of mine, has a shed that is powered by a extension cord (about

50')taped along the top of *a 3' metal fence. *I told him that it was not

legal, he asked me how to correct it and I told to run uf-b wire under ground

next to the fence. He asked me if he could put plugs on the end of the uf-b. I

told him I did not know ? *does any one know if the current way is legal? ,and

if not what is the easiest way to fix?

You told him something is not legal, then you ask what is legal? *Got

it. *Try the alt.home.repair group on Usenet.

Why not do it correctly???

Breaker boxes permits and bribery fees. Must be the poo lice states. Just dig a trench 18" x 2" x 50' with a 2" spade(if you can find one) not at homedepot. probably 3-4". Drop the extension cord in the ground with a few feet sticking out on each side.

Boston is full cold hearted, loyalist, drunken religious retrobates. We need to kick the *******s out of the country like my ancestors did in 1776. They should of torched Harvard when the British left.
Tar and feather a piece of **** senator today. I demand the torture device out of my back the CIA stuck there in 1982.