Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to play (wirelessly?) audio from PC to hi-fi across house?

On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 20:43:20 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 16:44:33 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 13:24:36 -0400,
wrote:

On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 18:39:57 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
why is it necessary to get music from your PC? Wouldn't it just be
easier to burn DVDs and get a d DVD player?

My music comes from my PC, My TV video comes from my PC. Why would anyone
want
to have to burn DVD's to listen to what's on your computer?

Why would anyone want TV video coming from their PC?

A quick one, get HBO Go in a hotel room, watching free movies instead
of their $13 movie, using their TV and their WiFi.

Who in their right mind pays $13 for a "movie" on a little box?

apparently conservatives

You're lying again. I understand that you can't help it, though.
You're a lefty.