Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Saw Stop would have prevented this

Dave wrote:
On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 06:33:02 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
The person with the gun has essentially lost their mental faculties
and isn't thinking much about person preservation. Whereas, the
bomber still has some sense of self protection and has a different
agenda.

I'm not so sure of that Dave.

I wonder if there's any psychiatrists here to enlighten us?

BTW - I was not disagreeing with the context of your suggestion, just not
sure about it. I'm sure there are people somewhere who have, or are
studying this very kind of thing.

--

-Mike-