Posted to alt.home.repair
Home Guy Home Guy is offline

Default I hear the Boston Marathon ended with a bang...

Chris Young used improper usenet message composition style by
top-posting and full quoting:

For what it's worth, security at Canadian/US border crossings has
been sharply increased since the Boston bombings.

You're not telling us that the government is doing something
commonsense?

He didn't say which side of the boarder is being more vigilent.

I would hate to think that we're spending more tax dollars here in
Canada to pay for overtime for customs agents to waste more of our time
coming back into Canada in a futile attempt to catch your bomber.