Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Saw Stop would have prevented this

On 4/17/2013 1:27 AM, Dave wrote:
On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 08:52:01 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
Case in point, I believe that guns are not allowed in the UK. How many
bombings have been used by the IRA in the past 40 years?

Nevertheless, there's still a different mind set between the bomber
and the person walking through some area just shooting people. They're
not thinking the same and they have a different perspective on self
preservation.

Having done neither, I would not know. Perhaps you have some personal
insight on that. :~)

I think that all we are saying is that those that want to do harm are
going to do it regardless if there are guns available or not. And then
add the fact that if guns are outlawed then only the criminals will have
guns.