Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Rotary Telephone wont return to the start position

wrote in
:

My rotary telephone dial wont return to the start position, when I dial.
I'm guessing that either the spring is getting weak, or else it needs
lubrication. For example, if I dial a "9", it might only return to the
number "3". I have to push it back to the start position by hand. Can
these be lubricated? How and where?

Please email me, or phone me at Hillside4-7078.

Over The Hill

Patient: Doc, my arm hurts when I do this.
Doc: If you don't know what goes here, you're more clueless than
every asshole that's ever been on the Internet.