Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Battery drill connections

On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 09:06:16 +0700, J.B.Slocomb
wrote:

The charger for my old battery drill has died and I'm trying to
resurrect it. There are three connections to the battery, two larger
connections labeled "+" and "-" and a third connect, smaller and
labeled "T". The plus and minus connections are easy enough but what
is the "T" connection.

As some of the components in the charger are unmarked I have been
thinking of just connecting a 12 volt charger to the battery
connections and am wondering about what to do about the "T"
connection.

Temperature. Keeps track of the internal temp of the battery while
charging. Least..some do.

Gunner