Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hrhofmann@sbcglobal.net is offline

Default Garbage disposal

On Apr 15, 8:32*pm, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 06:38:34 -0700 (PDT), Red
wrote:

OK guys, I need a recommendation for good one. *The original one died
a few years ago and I replaced it with an Insinkerator. *That thing
just isn't grinding fine enough and I'm getting way too many
blockages. *The material in the blockage is more big & coarse than the
original produced. *It must be the blades causing the problem, and
they do spin free. *Anyone know of a better model?

I replaced a 25 year old KitchenAid with another KitchenAid. *Works
well and I'd to it again.

I bought it atwww.abt.comand saved about $100 over other sources on
line or local.

Abt is well-known in northern IL, has been for years and has a
sterling reputation.