Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT-ish B&Q automated checkout

On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 05:45:53 -0700 (PDT), Man at B&Q wrote:

The *real* problem *by far* is the dippy women (it's *always* women)
who are only half finished packing and look surprised when asked for
payment and then slowly finish packing before spending another 5
minutes fumbling in a handbag, stuffed to the gunnels with gawd knows
what, trying to find their purse.

Then, as these are normally reasonably "well to do" types, spend another
5 minutes trying to find the right credit card to use in equally crammed
to gunnels purse, oh don't forget the loyalty card, but they always do.
This is, of course, after having stood either in the queue waiting for
the belt to have a bit of clear space or next to empty trolly/full belt
*doing nothing*. WTF can't the dippy ****s get their cards sorted out
then?

The little old lady isn't normally a problem, they don't buy much and
generally pay by cash. They have been shopping for donkeys years and they
know the drill, more to the point I will be slow one day, possibly not
that far off. Having seen that report today I think I'll get a badge
made.

--
Cheers
Dave.