Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Bostitch N88RH cylinder removal?

Have rebuild o-ring kit; step 4 says remove cylinder but doesn't say how
(other than don't use pliers so no scratchee; duh!). Can't budge the
sucker so far so wondering if anybody here has done same and knows
trick? Kit doesn't indicate the bottom cap needs to be removed but I'll
be darned if I can figure out how to extract the cylinder--it's tighter
than I am stout, anyway.

Here's a link to a picture of parts diagram--it's not of much specific
help altho does look to me as there's no physical mounting other than
the seals/o-rings so should come...

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/bostitch-n88rh-pneumatic-stick-nailer-parts-c-29443_29458_29650.html