Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cheap Bagged Topsoil/Fill?? UPDATE!!!!

On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 18:49:47 -0400, "Ralph Mowery"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Nonsense...that's what rental trucks are for..._real_ trucks, anyway.

...and they don't want them returned caked with mud.

We're not talkin' U-haul moving box van, here, we're talking a _dump_
bed or a pickup...

That's what we're talking.

Its a poor truck that you can not put some dirt in the bed and wash it out
with a hose when it is empty.

Good grief. It's got nothing to do with the truck.

I never did understand why someone would buy a truck and be afraid to put
something in the bed.

Perhaps you like to drive **** but not everyone is you, fortunately.
Rental places don't like to advertise ****, either.

I have a small Toyota that has a bed made out of
something like fiberglass. The outside of the truck looks fine, but I haul
what ever I want to with it. Other trucks can have a liner sprayed in that
is tough and can be redone if needed.

I have a spray-in bedliner, as well. What's your point?