Posted to rec.woodworking
Gramp's shop[_2_] Gramp's shop[_2_] is offline

Default For you math wizards

My plan exactly, Larry. I'm going to start with drilling screws into the waste side of the end points and the top of the arc, attach a thin strip of one-by with spring clamps and then add a couple of screws/clamps along the arc.

The other Larry

On Monday, April 15, 2013 11:43:27 AM UTC-5, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 09:10:54 -0700, Gramp's shop wrote:

Hah! Now all I need to do is figure out how to draw an arc with an 18

foot radius :-) I have a couple of ideas and will post pix of the

process.

Bend a piece of thin cutoff around the points?

carrying a cross.