Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Garbage disposal

On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 06:38:34 -0700 (PDT), Red
wrote:

OK guys, I need a recommendation for good one. The original one died
a few years ago and I replaced it with an Insinkerator. That thing
just isn't grinding fine enough and I'm getting way too many
blockages. The material in the blockage is more big & coarse than the
original produced. It must be the blades causing the problem, and
they do spin free. Anyone know of a better model?

I've been using Insinkerator ~18 years. This house, the Insinkerator
is over 8 years old.

What are you putting in it to make it clog. How is it connected
(dishwasher/ gap vent only)?

http://applianceguru.com/dishwashers/drain_help.jpg