Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default OT-ish B&Q automated checkout

On 15/04/2013 14:17, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Sat, 13 Apr 2013 16:22:13 +0100, Dave W wrote:

On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 17:13:44 +0100, Nightjar
wrote:

Obviously good Trade Unionists, who realise that if they use the
self-service tills they are stealing the jobs of other people.

Colin Bignell

If I'm expected to do the cashiers work for them, I would expect some
sort of discount.

The stores argument would be the "discount" is delivered as a cost saving
on the goods.

That could make sense - but if you go to a manned till, they are not
making that saving in order to increase their profits, sorry, reduce prices.

--
Rod