Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default OT-ish B&Q automated checkout

On 13 Apr, 09:05, The Medway Handyman
wrote:
On 12/04/2013 23:00, Dave Liquorice wrote:

On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 22:24:34 +0100, polygonum wrote:

The local Waitrose has introduced some automated checkouts, last time
I was invited to use one I told them, if I wanted that sort of service
I would be shopping at Tesco.

I think it would sound better if you said "Asda", ...

Or Morrisons.

IMHO Morrisons are much better than poncy, over priced, nancy boy Waitrose.

Waitrose is full of Malcolm & Cressida Wright-Prat types.

That's true round here but only because Waitrose is in a posh market
town (so *all* the shops are full of Tarquins, etc.) whereas Morrisons
is in the much larger county town. Nearest Asda are much more chavvy
but, again, mainly due to the catchment area.

MBQ