Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shop lighting

On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 01:10:09 +0000, Puckdropper wrote:

FWIW, sometimes color temperature makes a big difference. One room
seems very bright now with 6500K bulbs instead of the old 3000K bulbs.
It might be worth trying a "daylight" bulb (or tube) and seeing how you
like it.

I liked the result I got when I combined a cool white bulb with a GE
kitchen & bath bulb in the same fixture. But that's a subjective
judgement.

carrying a cross.

carrying a cross.