Andrew Gallagher Andrew Gallagher is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark harrison View Post
Just moved into old house were the extension (circa 1982) has been built using common facing brick, were the house is built using Rustic Brown (circa 1962).
Does anyone know any form of Brick Tinting, either DIY or getting in a professional to look at the job. We are based in the Northwest.

thanks in advance

Mark
hi we are professional Bricktinters and more than capable of acheiving your desired effect, give us a call for a free quote 07548468077.Before 6pm and after 7am,thankyou.