Posted to rec.woodworking
Gramp's shop[_2_] Gramp's shop[_2_] is offline

Default Shop lighting

On Saturday, April 13, 2013 7:13:54 PM UTC-5, Gramp's shop wrote:
For those of you who use 4-foot T8 bulbs, I just saw T8s with LEDs. Much brighter, whiter light. The guy who handles them at my lighting supply store was off today, so I don't know the price (next stop Google). First impression -- a big improvement, especially for this old guy's eyes.

Larry

Postscript from Google search: Ouch. $30 to $50 per unit depending on the wattage. I can think of better things to do with that level of investment.