Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] dbr@kbrx.com is offline

Default high-speed spindles

Jon - if you are familiar with the C programming language, you might
look... it's been a few years and I'm not up on the proper buzz words;
stated more generally: there is an http:// interface attachment for Unix
systems, something or other C this that..., which enables coding internet
pages with c. You would probably find the name of the attachment
and the name of the company that makes it familiar.
Whether this would be an advantage with Authorize.net's Sim interface is
merely hope on my part. Take a look at rs-big-print.com to see what has
been done so far.

Hul

Jon Elson wrote:
wrote:

Jon - thanks for the suggestions about credit cards, especially
authorize.net's AIM & SIM interfaces.

If you find a good web store that works with Authorize.net SIM, or
another good payment gateway that you can use without having to
be PCI compliant, I'd sure be interested. I'm not a PHP coder although
I can generally follow what is going on in the osCmax scripts and
make very small changes, I'm nowhere up to speed to try rolling my own
interface to Authorize.net's SIM.

Jon