Bill

Default Tarmacadam Paint???

Thanks Pete,
I appreciate the trouble you've gone to in order to provide the needed info.
Your list is very comprehensive re repairs as well as painting - I didn't
realise that Google could give this degree of search. Learning how to use
Google properly has to be added to my list of tasks to do after seeing to
the driveway :-).
Take care
Bill

"Pete C" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 22:59:22 +0100, "Bill" nospam@nospam wrote:

Thanks Pete - the Asphalt Restorer seems to be exactly what I was looking
for. Now if only availability and price is right.....
Bill

Hi,

After a bit more Googling....

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/produc...2&entryFlag=fa
lse&PRODID=78237
http://www.nwepaints.co.uk/acatalog/Sealers.html

http://www.toughproducts.co.uk/prods...59&projname=Pr
otect%20Drives%20And%20Concrete&intext=ext#
http://www.pavingexpert.com/repair.htm
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=driveway+sealer

Might also be worth giving a few coats to any high traffic areas.

cheers,
Pete.