Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_4_] Meanie[_4_] is offline

Default OT Japan and Muslims

On 4/12/2013 5:28 PM, Hench wrote:
On 4/12/2013 5:23 AM, harry wrote:

I never knew this about Japan

.

Do you have sources for any of this?

I'd like to see a list of cites if you please...

I did a simple Google Search of "Japan and Muslims" and found MANY
articles and blogs contradicting the original post.

This site
http://www.hurights.or.jp/archives/f...-in-japan.html
states "There are an estimated 70,000 Muslims in Japan, out of which
90% are male resident foreigners coming mainly from Indonesia, Pakistan,
Iran and Bangladesh, and 10% are Japanese." "Many of the Japanese
Muslims are women who converted to Islam through their marriage to
Muslim men."

Overall, many sites indicate a welcoming Japanese society to Muslim culture.