Posted to rec.woodworking
knuttle knuttle is offline

Default O/T: Jonathan Winters

On 4/12/2013 5:44 PM, RonB wrote:
On Friday, April 12, 2013 3:10:48 PM UTC-5, Lew Hodgett wrote:
A legend is gone.

I still remember his stuff from his appearances on Jack Parr.

Lew

Just saw the small headline "'Mork and Mindy' star Jonathan Winters dies at 87." Almost insulting because he was a comedian and Hollywood star well ahead of that little dabble. Says something about the age of our internet "journalists".

A true artist.

RonB

I am glad I was not the only one who found that offending. I remember a
lot about Johnathan Winters. His working on shows like I Ed Sullivan (I
believe he was on that show), Johnny Carson, and others. Who could
forget his great movies like "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World (1963)",
"The Russians Are Coming, the Russians Are Coming (1966)" and many
others. Last but not least were the great albums.

That comment you reffered to about "Mork and Mindy" tells more about the
newswriters than Jonathan Winters.