Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Cheap Bagged Topsoil/Fill?? UPDATE!!!!

On 4/12/2013 8:55 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 18:56:00 -0500, wrote:

On 4/11/2013 6:14 PM,

Beware, a yard of topsoil weighs more than a ton. Your friend may not
appreciate a broken spring (nor a rental place). They probably won't
like it full of dirt, either. Add a good car wash into your day. ;-)

I was suggesting a few day trips w/ a shovel, not a frontloader bucketful.

I didn't see that suggestion, anywhere.

Guess you didn't look/read/comprehend...

It's a truck; dirt should be its lot...if not, it's time.

Nonsense, and you've obviously never rented a truck.

Nonsense...that's what rental trucks are for..._real_ trucks, anyway.

We're not talkin' U-haul moving box van, here, we're talking a _dump_
bed or a pickup...