Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default Home Depot Incident

On Friday, April 12, 2013 2:16:49 AM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 23:35:02 -0500, The Daring Dufas

wrote:

On 4/11/2013 10:40 PM, Oren wrote:

On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 21:24:09 -0500, The Daring Dufas

wrote:

But children are great with barbeque sauce, the toes are the crunchy

part. That's what I tell little kids all the time and they'll run away

screaming then 5 minutes later, they're back hanging off of me wanting

to wrestle and ride on my shoulders, etc. Little kids are a hoot. ^_^

TDD

...tell 'em the "sack man" is coming to get 'em

Eyes get real big listening a hoot. You can't get them off you.

When one of my little friends is in my lap or giving me a hug, I look at

the little person and wonder how could any adult ever think of harming

this little person in any way? I have a real problem with filthy

minded people, usually very religious, who think there is some

perversion going on when I tell them I love little children. I give them

the dirty mind test. I ask: If I told you I love hamburgers and pork

chops, would you automatically assume I was having sex with farm

animals? When they indignantly respond with "Of course not!" I then ask:

Then why in the hell would assume there was sex involved when I told you

I loved little children? Never forget, the toes are the crunchy part. ^_^

TDD

If I see or know of a person that harms a child, they will be lucky to

live another day. I've read prison files of child molesters.

Kids laugh when you tickle them with your whiskered chin, blow air

farts on their belly and tickle them.

I'll go to jail protecting a child. The molester first has to suffer

my wrath and torture, first. It will not be a short period, but a long

one.

It sounds like you have feelings...you might be improving with God's good grace.