Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Home Depot Incident

On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 05:45:04 +0000, nestork
wrote:

I'm taking bets on that the guy that attacked the students in that
school in Texas and the guy that attacked himself with a saw were put up
to it by the NRA.

I'll take that bet. Bring me some facts as to your supposition!!

I'm thinking the NRA just wants to show the democrats that things would
be even messier if all the crazies didn't have guns to attack people
with.

Do you really THINK all members of the NRA are Republicans? You would
be a dammed fool to think that.

The NRA has members from Democrats, Libertarians, and Republicans.

BTW, what DO you know about the NRA??! Take as many lines as you need
to explain that one.