Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Depot Incident

On 4/11/2013 10:40 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 21:24:09 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

But children are great with barbeque sauce, the toes are the crunchy
part. That's what I tell little kids all the time and they'll run away
screaming then 5 minutes later, they're back hanging off of me wanting
to wrestle and ride on my shoulders, etc. Little kids are a hoot. ^_^

TDD

...tell 'em the "sack man" is coming to get 'em

Eyes get real big listening a hoot. You can't get them off you.

When one of my little friends is in my lap or giving me a hug, I look at
the little person and wonder how could any adult ever think of harming
this little person in any way? I have a real problem with filthy
minded people, usually very religious, who think there is some
perversion going on when I tell them I love little children. I give them
the dirty mind test. I ask: If I told you I love hamburgers and pork
chops, would you automatically assume I was having sex with farm
animals? When they indignantly respond with "Of course not!" I then ask:
Then why in the hell would assume there was sex involved when I told you
I loved little children? Never forget, the toes are the crunchy part. ^_^

TDD