Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cure Acid Reflux

On 4/11/2013 9:54 PM, Doug wrote:

On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 20:53:04 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 4/11/2013 8:20 PM, IGot2P wrote:
On 4/11/2013 5:54 PM, Red Green wrote:
wrote in
:

SPAM but...

Tsp of dirt dirt cheap Sodium Bicarbonate (ak Arm & Hammer baking
soda) in
a little warm water. Drink and heartburn ALWAYS gone in 60 seconds.

My doctor friend gave me a prescription for Pantoprazole because of all
the evil pills I must take to fight of all of the damnable diseases
attacking me. o_O

TDD

I was prescribed 40mg of Pantoprazole daily by a doctor at Mayo Clinic
for Barrett's Esophagus.

Don

That's what I'm taking, one 40mg tablet at 6:00am with all the other
pills I take. I hate and despise drugs and don't like taking them. o_O

TDD

What if you took just lemon juice squeezed from a lemon. Drink it
with OUT water. My inlaw told me this is alkaline when not taken
with water. I think he said it's an acid if taken with water but not
sure if I understood him correctly.

If I'm not mistaken, lemon juice is water and citric acid along with
vitamin C and all sorts of other goodies. ^_^

TDD