Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Depot Incident

On 4/11/2013 8:47 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 20:19:59 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 4/11/2013 1:27 PM, Oren wrote:
"A man found in a pool of blood at a home improvement store in West
Covina after he purposefully attempted to cut his arms with handsaws
remained in critical condition Thursday morning, authorities said."

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Firefighter-Paramedic-West-Covina-Home-Depot-202462491.html

Wonder if HD will now lock handsaws in cages...

I'm going to write my Congressman to introduce a law for handsaw control
and restrictions on the number of teeth a saw can have. If
it saves one life, it's worth restricting access to and possession
of high tooth capacity handsaws especially those with more than one
handle. Universal background checks before anyone can own a handsaw
will prevent tragic mass sawing events. o_O

TDD

Please include in this letter that high capacity automatic assault
bone saws only be sold to butchers with a federally issued bone saw
license. Do it for the children.

But children are great with barbeque sauce, the toes are the crunchy
part. That's what I tell little kids all the time and they'll run away
screaming then 5 minutes later, they're back hanging off of me wanting
to wrestle and ride on my shoulders, etc. Little kids are a hoot. ^_^

TDD