Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug[_16_] Doug[_16_] is offline

Default Home Depot Incident

On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 15:09:42 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 16:34:34 -0500, Doug
wrote:

I favor more gun control but I wonder what this country would be like
if it was a requirement for every citizen with a minimum age, to have
at least one gun in their possession and must be armed in public at
all times. Give it a 5 yr. plan and then re-assess the law.

The thread was about handsaws at HD.

This is what will happen with "poorly" crafted gun laws. The gun
threads you were going to stay out of.

Pay attention when gun laws are made in the darkness of night, like in
New York. An innocent man is now harmed and .... well watch it.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/america-live/index.html#http://video.foxnews.com/v/2293945945001/new-york-tells-legal-gun-owner-to-hand-over-weapons/?playlist_id=87651

I couldn't resist the Gun fun. I'll check the link later tonite.