Posted to uk.d-i-y,comp.sys.raspberry-pi
Elliott Roper Elliott Roper is offline

Default OT Raspberry-pi newsgroup starts

In article , Huge

On 2013-04-11, Elliott Roper wrote:

snip
What and where is the recommended version of teco for RPi?

I'd like something close to DEC teco-11 v40

...and a pony, onna stick

I got mine from here;

http://almy.us/teco.html

Thanks, I have that one for OS X. Sadly, it does not do m,n:w for split
screen editing. (f'rinstance 3,7:w gives you a three line scrolling
region for commands on the bottom of your VT220 with the rest scrolling
the buffer contents) I dunno whether it is teco or Mac terminal's
emulation of VTs that is holding it up.

It would be fun to run it on a pi regardless.

--
To de-mung my e-mail address:- fsnospam$elliott$$
PGP Fingerprint: 1A96 3CF7 637F 896B C810 E199 7E5C A9E4 8E59 E248