patriarch

Default Ladders Little Giant or Werner

I just took delivery this week of a Little Giant 22, that I purchased at
the Woodworking show in Sacramento. This was the first ladder I've felt
safe on in years. I'm not a little guy, and all four of my sons are taller
than I am, but on this ladder, two of us were standing 8' up, and the thing
still felt solid.

Werner built the two fiberglass ladders I have, purchased from the local
independent hardware guy. They are sturdy, and reliable, but those are the
ones my sons can borrow now. The Little Giant functionally replaces two
step ladders and an extension ladder.

Patriarch