Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Unisaw arbor bearing replacement

On 4/9/2013 2:49 PM, Markem wrote:
On Tue, 09 Apr 2013 08:21:15 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 4/9/2013 6:55 AM, Markem wrote:

What anti virus are you using? Vipre says tis ok.

Mark

ESET NOD32 and apparently Norton caught it too. Mine submitted the
threat to the software guys.

Honestly I do not trust Norton at all, had it seemed to miss virus'
and identify harmless java scripts for an email address as a problem.
Symantec is run by bankers that adds to distrust and dislike of the
company.

I trusted Norton but got tired of it taking control and eating up
resources and then uninstalling some versions was a nightmare. I had a
neighbor that is in the business build my current computer and he puts
ESET on all of them. I will say that talking to them, ESET was an easy
task totally unlike Norton.

But that said the NPE program from Norton has fix two really bad
problems I had in the past.

Hopefully if Saw Center has a problem the ESET people will let them
know.

Mark