Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.sport.football.college,alt.politics
The 'Brightness' control still doesn't help The 'Brightness' control still doesn't help is offline

Default STUFF IN TOILETS

On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 13:31:22 -0700 (PDT), Mercellus Bohren
wrote:

I was flossing my teeth the other morning and I threw
my used dental floss into the toilet. My wife said that I
should not put dental floss in the toilet because it can cause
objects to get tangled up in the floss down the line. She also
mentioned that cotton balls shouldn't get thrown in either.

I've seen some pretty large objects make it down the toilet
during the flush cycle. Amazingly large objects. I don't see
how dental floss or cotton balls really could cause that much
of a problem.

This is some internet hoax thing right?

If you strangle the sewer gators when they're young, they won't eat
yer arse...