Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Remove brown toilet stains/deposits

On Tue, 09 Apr 2013 02:18:34 -0400, wrote:

I may try that myself.

Right now I used to use Lime-Away I think it was acidic toilet bowl
cleaner, but I don't see that for sale anymore. I used to get it at
Lowes and they had nothing similar at HD.

So I use The Works, which is also called acidic on the label. follow
the instructions on the label. I think they have that at Lowes.

I should have said that I fell way behind in the first 6 months, and
the first time, I had to clean it about 6 times in a row to get it all
clean. After that it was much easier.