Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default R600a in Freezer

On Monday, April 8, 2013 11:08:37 PM UTC+1, Toby wrote:
On 08/04/2013 23:02, wrote:

On Monday, April 8, 2013 10:24:21 PM UTC+1, Toby wrote:

On 08/04/2013 11:57,
wrote:

I guess you could put a how-to on the wiki if you like

Good idea - Done!

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?..._%28R600a%2 9

nice one

NT

Can I link to a file but use a custom word, rather than it showing as

Media:FILENAME.PNG ?

Yes, but its unclear what you mean. Please explain

If you mean words that show up when you mouse them, see
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?title=Spanner
for picture coding

If you mean linking to a pic file, you can create a webpage with just that pic on it and call it whatever you want.

Also what the webpage shows and what it links to can be different, eg
[[con job|get rich]]

PS its recommended to only capitalise the first word of page titles, otherwise searches cause problems and linking is slower.

NT