Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Smelly Water

On 4/7/2013 3:08 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
A logical diagnostic is to pour some water into a container, carry it into
another room. See if that stinks. Come back, pour the water into the drain,
see if that causes the stink to start.

Is the stink in the sink, I think? Is it pink, the stink, you fink? Would it
stink at a rink, a skate, your fate, you blink? I would prefer that the pink
sink would stink at a rink full of mink. And was the sink that stinks pink,
at the rink made in PRC by a chink who blink?
.

When my brother attended a seminary, one of the students in chemistry
class took a mason jar filled with very cold water and dissolved as much
hydrogen sulfide gas into the cold water as it would take. The prankster
took the sealed jar of water into the cafeteria, unscrewed
the lid and set it on a radiator. Needless to say a lot of guys were
looking a each other with accusing looks of disgust as the cafeteria
quickly emptied out when the stench became unbearable. It was like
Superman farted in the place. ^_^

TDD