Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Smelly Water

A logical diagnostic is to pour some water into a container, carry it into
another room. See if that stinks. Come back, pour the water into the drain,
see if that causes the stink to start.

Is the stink in the sink, I think? Is it pink, the stink, you fink? Would it
stink at a rink, a skate, your fate, you blink? I would prefer that the pink
sink would stink at a rink full of mink. And was the sink that stinks pink,
at the rink made in PRC by a chink who blink?
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Frank" wrote in message

I always suspect decaying hair for the odor. It comes from the drain
and not the water and turning on water just causes the odor to rise.
If you are bothered by it, bleach or drain cleaner could lessen it.