Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mechanics gloves

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Sat, 06 Apr 2013 05:24:17 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 03:14:24 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 22:58:19 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

You left out your gloves that reach your elbows. ;-)

Theeese? Ewwwwww! http://tinyurl.com/d932ujb
Sorry, I don't "do" cows, sir.

Unless you meant these: http://tinyurl.com/bsobyby
I don't get them at HF and only wear them to the opera, dahlink.
(Which means I've never bought or worn them. You know how I feel
about opera.

No, you've never said that you hate opera. ;-)

One of my sigs wasn't clear enough for you, eh, Mikey?
I guessI haven't used it for a while now, but...

OPERA: Italian word meaning "death by music".

I don't remember ever seeing that sig.

Well, wake up and pay attention, already!

Wake up? I wish I could get some #@$%^&*(#@$%^&*(#$%^&* sleep.

Please, NOT when you're NEWSing!

I picked up some diphenhydramine sleep aid tablets which work well for
the few nights I can't sleep but need to. $1 a box at BigLots. The
active ingredient is an antihistamine, known to cause drowsiness.
Give it a try if you haven't already.

I've been taking Melatonin, but it quit working. I haven't had a
decent night's sleep in close to a decade. Most nights I get about
three to three and a half hours and can rarely even get a nap.