Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.legal

Default Do "roots in the sewer in the past" require disclosure?

On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 17:57:21 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

On Apr 5, 4:44*pm, wrote:
On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 12:25:24 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

The EPA has strict rules about sewage flow, during rain it cant exceed
twice the normal flow, or something like that.

I think that deserves a citation. *Note that many communities
(including NYC) only have one sewer system.

sewage rates are tripling their old rate to meet the new requirements,

currently sewage costs far more than water

Maybe where you live.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alleghe...tary_Authority

We pay for our water twice - in and out. Sewage charge is currently
equal to the water charge but it is going up, and we are also paying a
stormwater management fee as well.

In Canada