Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.legal
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Do "roots in the sewer in the past" require disclosure?

On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 13:21:04 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

On Apr 5, 3:42*pm, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 13:54:20 -0500, deadrat wrote:
Some people have a problem providing too much disclosure.

This is another ding, ding DING moment folks.

The other side of that is not telling enough and getting sued even
if you win the lawsuit it will cost big bucks and lots of
stress.......

Tell what you know, Bob. Tell what your local laws require. Don't
shout from every roof top every single abstract detail. Dang! It
really is easy if your hair is not on fire. I do not live under threat
of being sued, by anybody, ever, period.

I did once get sued for brutality by a Nigerian Prince. There was
nothing brutal about his ass-kickin'.

neither of which are good for anyone.

Sigh