Posted to alt.cellular.t-mobile,alt.cellular.tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

Default Do they make a Motorola RAZR 5-pin USB 2.0 to mini-USB cable?

Have you contacted Motorola to find out /exactly/ what cable is needed?

I believe the resistor is needed to "clue" the power supply that something
that "wants" to be charged is connected.

Cables are cheap. I'd buy one and see what happens.

By the way, the USB-cabled charger for my Samsung cell phone will also charge
my Garmin GPS. Very handy.