Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Robertson John Robertson is offline

Default Helium-Neon Laser Tubes

On 04/04/2013 2:38 PM, Josh Savory wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to repair some old helium-neon lasers for a physics lab (155SL Uniphase and 155 spectra physics). Is it possible to find replacement tubes for these lasers?

Thanks,

Josh

I have three HE-NE tubes (New Old Stock) that I was saving for restoring
old Pioneer Laser Disc players (think Dragons Lair - not CD). Would sell
a couple I guess, but they are expensive ($150 each) - at least I can
power them up to see if they still emit.

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com