Posted to misc.legal,alt.home.repair
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Time and a half for over 40 hours

"Robert" wrote

And "working for free" didn't happen. That's why
bonuses and "paid time off" were created. I have
no complaints.

And each person decides when they take a job if the whole package is right
for them or not. If this girl took the position, and did not do her
homework ahead of time, she has no one to blame but herself. Isn't it a
little late to be asking the questions NOW? And if the hours worked are
compensated for in other ways, that has to be determined AFTER working there
long enough to evaluate that. It seems like she may qualify in the group
who only questions at hiring is when do we get paid, and how much time off
do I get?

Steve