Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default Automotive News

On 4/3/2013 7:26 AM, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Wednesday, April 3, 2013 6:13:12 AM UTC-5, Jordan Ford wrote:
Where have all the best shops gone

I used to be a proper old school shopper. I used to look for the best shops, demand great service and a wide selection of products. I liked going out for shopping but then I found the world of online shopping. I know that it may sound a bit corny but I really love the fact that in online shopping world you have so much more selection and knowledge about the products than in a physical shop.

One rare shopping experience that I have every now and then is when I go shopping for summer tires. This is something that has become really a fun journey for me. You can find so much information about summer tires and you have such a good selection of tires when you shop online.

Read more at: http://www.newsalbum.com/Article/202...est-shops-gone

We have nasty winters here...but I don't know of anyone who buys summer/winter tires! Either they have a car with all-season tires or they drive an SUV or truck with huge tires!

You do know you are responding to a spammer?