Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Chat about 10" O-ring

On 4/4/2013 11:50 AM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 01:01:04 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 4/3/2013 9:51 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 19:32:44 -0700, Oren wrote:

... have at least one of each size.

video link fixed about the 10" O-ring

Chat side..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp1mWIgkB3M&list=PL7D0BD8F54794E917&index= 3

Something tells me you like this feller. ^_^

TDD

He does seem to be a national treasure.

I actually know folks like that and I wouldn't want to see them fade
away for anything. Nothing can replace them. I had to trim my beard and
finally got my hair cut which had grown out to the longest it had been
in 40 years and I could put it in a pony tail but I had little kids
freaking out when they saw me because they thought I was Santa. ^_^

TDD

TDD