Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Microwave from Sears / Kmart

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 05:46:56 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Tue, 02 Apr 2013 23:37:32 -0400, wrote:

I wouldn't buy an appliance from Sears either but they're probably the
largest seller of appliances in the world. Somebody is buying there.
I believe they have the largest appliance service organization, so I
bet they have some "real service guy(s)" working there, too.

I know someone that manages a Sears service department. They do have
some really good techs, but they also have some real hacks and absurd
policies. He says it is a crap shoot. 20 years ago it was much better.
#1 goal used to be customer satisfaction, now #1 is profit. Nothing
new.

You think it's different anywhere else??? Training has gone the way of
the Dodo bird, and nobody cares about quality or sustomer service
anymore.