Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Microwave from Sears / Kmart

The repair place is closer. Dad's a kind hearted fellow, who is willing to
let them repair the unit, rather than having to throw it out, provide
another one at a loss. He didn't figure several empty handed trips to the
repair place, and having his microwaved shiped here and there. The robocall
to come pick it up, and find it wasn't there.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Doug" wrote in message
On Wed, 3 Apr 2013 02:37:56 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

My parents though it would be a couple days for repair. Didn't expect it

take this long.
.

I guess I don't understand your parents' thinking. It just seems
easier and faster to exchange if that's one of the choices. Perhaps
I'm overlooking something???