Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Office Desk is F I N I S H E D, whew!

On 4/3/2013 1:51 PM, Sonny wrote:
On Wednesday, April 3, 2013 11:25:19 AM UTC-6, Leon wrote:
On 04/03/2013 07:58 AM, Leon wrote: This project has come to a close and adds to our collection of, too damn big" furniture.

Looks great, as usual. Makes me want to do something about my desk scenario, get rid of some of the clutter AND upgrade the whole niche.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...3816/lightbox/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...6151/lightbox/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...n/photostream/

Not a complaint: You may recall, some time ago, I had trouble opening your Flickr pages. This last link (above) opened fine. I have discovered that anyone's Flickr link, not just yours, with "lightbox/" at the end of the URL, disallowed opening anyone's Flickr page. I suppose the problem must be, might be, on my end. In case anyone else has this problem, copy and paste the URL and remove the "lightbox/" before opening.

Sonny

Ill try and remember to not to that far and leave the light box link
out. and FWIW on ce you get a link to work you can use the newer and
older buttons to move to the other links with out having to click on
them all.